Sunday, January 7, 2007

Interview

And here's a mini interview with the main star of "Unusual morning" Gatis Licitis:

me: So, what did you like the most and what didn't you enjoy so much?
Gatis: Everything was very interesting, of course...hmmm...what i disliked...probably the early mornings, because we shot mostly very early in the mornings at about 6 o'clock AM! So it was hard to get up. And I also didn't enjoy so much the moments when I didn't have to do anything, when the guys set up scenes or decided how to do this or that...so I was bored at these moments, but still I enjoyed the whole process very much and it was very interesting to participate in the project.
me: Did your expectations of the film met the result?
Gatis: I can't really answer to this question, because I don't know what did I expect...
me: But would you change anything if you were the maker of the movie?
Gatis: Well, actually I changed everything I wanted to change...my arguments always were well supported for the change so others didn't mind to follow my suggestions.
me: What exactly did you suggest?
Gatis: For example, I suggested to put white screen instead of black screen between the shot transitions, as the whole movie was kind of "light". And also I suggested different small details so some episodes would look cooler and more interesting, for example, trick with picking up the phone or catching the glass. Many things we figured out together.
me: OK, Gatis, thank you very much for the interview!
Gatis: You're welcome!

No comments: