Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Intro, DEC. 6

Hello, EVERYBODY!
I'm a sophomore of Baltic Film and Media School. From time to time we are doing this and that here; I mean we have some nice school assignments all the time. As the students of my university are creative and original individuals it's always interesting to have a look on what we are making. The problem is that not always it is possible, cause to collect works from media people (media people, by the way, are synonyms to chaos, late in time, strange, crazy, irrational, unusual, etc.) is a hard task. However, I (as well as many other people) would like to see them all somehow. That's why I have decided to set up this blog. I hope there will be a chance to get as many works as possible as well as get some feedback from the authors and I might even provide you with production pics. Wish me luck!

No comments: